TJ leads the Development and Alumni Relations team, and serves as a member of the University Executive Board
TJ is a fundraising and alumni relations professional.
She has led Cardiff's Development and Alumni Relations department since 2015, and serves on the University Executive Board.
- Trustee of Arts & Business Cymru (2019 - present)
- CASE Europe Council member (2019 - present)
- Editorial Board of the CASE-Ross Survey (lead volunteer since 2004).
- Director of Development, University of Bristol (2003-2015)
- Development Director, University College, Oxford (1998-2003)
- Development Director, English National Opera (1996-1998)
- Major Gifts Officer, State University of New York at Albany (USA).
- Fundraising consultancy, both privately and as an associate at Grenzebach Glier, from 2000-2007.
- BA in English & Creative Writing, Dartmouth College (USA), including year of study abroad at UCL
- M.Litt. in English Literature, University of Oxford (Lincoln College).
American by birth, TJ now feels Welsh at heart. She enjoys gardening, crafts, and hiking.