Mr Vikalp Jha
- Queen's Buildings - East Building, Room Room E2.11, 5 The Parade, Newport Road, Cardiff, CF24 3AA
PhD researcher at Centre for Integrated Renewable Energy Generation and Supply (CIREGS) in School of Engineering, Cardiff University.
Thesis: "Digital Twin of Battery Storage" Funded by EPSRC and Toshiba Europe Limited
- Junior Research Fellow - 2 years (11/2019-08/2021)Organisation: BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus, Hyderabad, India
Project: "Modelling of Capacity fading of Li-ion batteries during charge-discharge cycling" Funded by Counsil of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR),India
- Post Graduate Engineer Trainee(PGET) - 5 Months (06/2019-10/2019Organization : Ctrine engineering Pvt. Ltd. Pune, India
Project: CFD analysis of vehicle aerodynamics and Battery thermal management
Background: I recieved my B.E. degree in "Mechanical Engineering" from Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University- India (2011-15), the M.Tech. Degree in "Computational Fluid Dynamics" from University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, India (2017-19).
Energy storage, Li-ion battery, Battery Modelling, Digital Twin
Dr Muditha Abeysekera
Lecturer in Energy Systems
Professor Jianzhong Wu
Head of School, Engineering.
Dr Wenlong Ming
- Electrical energy storage
- Electrochemical energy storage and conversion
- Renewable energy
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering